Friday, March 30, 2012

Boppin' Bunny Easter Favorites - The Hit Crew

Boppin' Bunny Easter Favorites - The Hit Crew


Track register

Easter Parade
The Bunny Hop
The Candy Man
Sugar Sugar
Eggbert, the Easter Egg
Funny Little Bunny With the Powderpuff Tail
Here Comes Peter Cottontail
On the Good Ship Lollipop
Lollipop
My Choc'slow Rabbit
The Little White Duck
Easter Bunny Hop
I Want Candy
The Chicken Dance
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
Skip to My Lou
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Little Jack Horner
There Was unit Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe
The Bear Went Over the Mountain
Baby Bunting
Apples and Bananas
Mary Mary Quite Contrary
Classic Party Music
More Kids Fun
Rock & Roll Party Music
Tribute to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Drew's Famous Party Music, Vol. 5
Scooby-Doo Theme Song - Single
Sports Jams Party Music
Drew's Famous: Kids Pizza Party Music
Kids Birthday Party Music
As Seen On TV: Cop Show Theme Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment